Welcome to St Bernadette's Home Page
This is where you will find information about the topics that we are covering this term.
Dates for Term 1 2017
Wednesday 6th September - Friday 20th October 2017
- Friday 6th October - Blunderbus theatre company
- Monday 16th October - Parents Evening (meeting times to be scheduled later).
- Wednesday 18th October - Parents Evening (meeting times to be scheduled later).
Term 2 commences on Monday 30th November 2017
Welcome to your first term at primary school. We realise that this is a big step for you but we know that you will have a wonderful time here with your new friends. We are here to help, so if you are unsure about anything, then please just ask.
Areas of Learning in Term 1
PSE - Forming relationships.
PD BEAM and Write Dance
Literacy - Phonemes and Graphemes.
Communication & Language - Listening and Attention.
Mathematics - Numbers. 2D shapes.
Understanding the World - ICT, The seasons, Our senses.
RE - Domestic church, Baptism.
Expressive Art & Design - Music, role play home corner.
- Please remember to label all items of clothing, including everything in the PE kit, blazers and coats. Please check regularly that your child's name is on their jumper or cardigan, as names fade in the wash - Thank you.
- Please ensure that your child brings a suitable coat to school everyday. Our learning often takes place outside so your child will need to be suitably dressed.
- We are happy to talk over any queries that you may have - Just ask us at the gate at the end of the day.