Welcome to St Bernadette's Home Page
This is where you will find information about the topics that we are covering this term.
Dates for Term 4 2018
Monday 19th February - Thursday 29th March 2018
Term 5 commences on Monday 16th April 2018
We are very proud of all your hard work in Term 3.
Areas of Learning in Term 4
PSE - Listening to others' ideas.
PD Ball skills.
Literacy - Segmenting words. Blending sounds.
Communication & Language - Using past, present and future accurately.
Mathematics - Number work. 3D shapes
Understanding the World - ICT, Under the Sea.
RE - Eucharist. Lent.
Expressive Art & Design - Music, role play submarine, under the sea collage.
- Tuesday 20th February - St Bernadette and Buddy class (Yr 6) school trip.
- Thursday 15th March - St Bernadette class assembly, family welcome. In the school hall at 9.10am.
- Wednesday 14th March - Book viewing - times to follow.
- Monday 19th March - Parents Evening - times to be confirmed.
- Wednesday 21st March - Parents Evening - times to be confirmed.
- Thursday 29th March - End of Term 4. School finishes at 2.30pm.
- Please remember to label all items of clothing, including everything in the PE kit, blazers and coats. Please check regularly that your child's name is on their jumper or cardigan, as names fade in the wash - Thank you.
- Please ensure that your child brings a suitable coat to school everyday. Our learning often takes place outside so your child will need to be suitably dressed.
- We are happy to talk over any queries that you may have - Just ask us at the gate at the end of the day.
- Homework - books will be given out on a Friday, for completion by the following Wednesday.