Monday 4th June - Tuesday 24th July
The Final Countdown before Juniors!!!
Please enjoy exploring our page. Here you will find important dates and information as well as photographs of the children enjoying a varied curriculum.
* Please make sure all clothing items are clearly labelled with your child's name
* Our PE day is Tuesday but children must have PE kits in school at all times (again clearly labelled).
* Homework is given out on Friday and expected back by Wednesday.
* Books are changed on Monday and Friday. They must be signed off by a parent/carer. Bugclub is accessible at all times and reading of other materials is strongly encouraged.
* Spellings are given out on Friday and tested the following week.
* If you wish to discuss anything with Miss McGee please make an appointment or send a note rather than voicing this at the door when the children are being dismissed.
We look forward to working with you this year,
Miss McGee Mrs Chapman
IMPORTANT DATES FOR TERM 6
Please check this list frequently as dates may be added/altered
Monday 4th June - Term Begins
Monday 4th June - Science Workshop with Crazy Scientist
Wednesday 6th June - KS2 Science Fair
Thursday 7th June - KS1 Science Fair
Adults invited to view projects in the hall between 9:15 and 9:45
The children will display their projects throughout the day to other children/classes
Week beginning Monday 11th June - Yr 1 and some Yr 2 Phonics Screening Check
Monday 18th June - School Photos
Tuesday 26th June - Sports Day AM
Friday 29th June - Whole School Mass
Friday 6th July - 11am - Final Paraliturgy
Friday 13th July - Our Class Assembly
Monday 16th July - Reports to parents
Tuesday 24th July - Last day of Term - 2:30 finish