Welcome to St. Patrick's Class Page
KS2 SATs Information
Monday 17th April - Friday 26th May
Please note school closures for Bank holidays
Term 5 already! This year is flying past but this term is a busy one in the lead up to SATs and residential for Year 6 and lots of celebrations for the King's Coronation. The better weather is also on it's way so we will be back to summer uniform and use of the school field.
Well done for all your hard work and kindness this year so far - let's keep it up for our final Summer term together.
Mrs Smith and Mr Gosling🙂
Dates for your diary
St Patrick's Class Information
Initially, homework will be set weekly on a Thursday and due back before the following Tuesday. This will move to a daily basis depending on topic and lesson as the year progresses.
PE lessons take place on a WEDNESDAY this term. Full PE kit must be worn.
- Please make sure all clothing items are clearly labelled with your child's name, this includes PE Kits.
- A reusable water bottle should be named and brought into school daily for your child.
- Please ensure your child is regularly reading at home.
- Times Tables Rock Stars to be used at every opportunity. Being able to fluently recall times table facts is extremely important!
- Remember to make good use of Purple Mash, EdShed and MyMaths at home regularly.
Photos will be added throughout the year so you can see all the fun activities we get up to as a class.
Mrs Smith and Mr Gosling
Roles and Responsibilities
Head Boy and Head Girl
Head Boy: Lucas (Oakley - deputy)
Head Girl: Nancy (Kayla - deputy)