Monday 5th September - Thursday 20th October
INSET day Friday 21st October
Welcome to term 1 of St Patrick! We are so excited to get to know you all and cannot wait to begin our learning journey together.
We hope you have managed to have a happy and restful holiday with your families and are ready for lots of fun and hard work this term. Make sure to keep checking back on our class page regularly as we aim to keep it packed with photos of our learning and activities (as well as our weekly homework tasks and any important messages)
Mrs Smith and Mr Gosling🙂
Dates for your diary
Monday 5th September - Gates open 8:40am to 8:55am (Summer uniform can be worn)
Friday 9th September - Whole School Mass (9.15am in church, parents invited)
Monday 19th September - BANK HOLIDAY
Monday 26th September - Meet the Teacher evening
Thursday 20th October - Last day of Term, school ends at 3.15pm
Monday 31st October - School begins at 8.40am (Winter uniform only)
Initially, homework will be set weekly on a Thursday and due back before the following Tuesday. This will move to a daily basis depending on topic and lesson as the year progresses.
Spellings can be found on our class page and they will be tested at random every week.
PE lessons take place on a WEDNESDAY this term. Full PE kit must be worn.
- Please make sure all clothing items are clearly labelled with your child's name, this includes PE Kits.
- A reusable water bottle should be named and brought into school daily for your child.
- Please ensure your child is regularly reading at home.
- Times Tables Rock Stars to be used at every opportunity. Being able to fluently recall times table facts is extremely important!
- Remember to make good use of Purple Mash and MyMaths at home regularly.
Photos will be added throughout the year so you can see all the fun activities we get up to as a class.
Mrs Smith and Mr Gosling
Roles and Responsibilities
Head Boy and Head Girl
Head Boy: Nathan H
Head Girl: Zara L