Tuesday 19th April - Thursday 26th May
FRIDAY 27th MAY is an INSET so no school
Welcome back to term 5 - the first term of SUMMER! This is the term when swimming begins for Year 5 and SATs end for Year 6
Mrs Treves and I know that you will work hard, aim high and, most importantly, have fun this term.
We hope you have managed to have a happy and restful holiday with your families and are ready for another exciting term in school.
Mrs Smith and Mrs Treves🙂
Please enjoy exploring our page. Here you will find important dates (Please check this list frequently as dates may be added/altered) and information as well as photographs of the children enjoying a varied curriculum.
Initially, homework will be set weekly on a Friday and due back before the following Wednesday. This will move to a daily basis depending on topic and lesson as the year progresses.
Spellings can be found on our class page and they will be tested at random every week.
PE lessons take place on a THURSDAY this term. Full PE kit must be worn.
- Please make sure all clothing items are clearly labelled with your child's name, this includes PE Kits.
- A reusable water bottle should be named and brought into school daily for your child.
- Please ensure your child is regularly reading at home.
- Times Tables Rock Stars to be used at every opportunity. Being able to fluently recall times table facts is extremely important!
- Remember to make good use of Purple Mash and MyMaths at home regularly.
Photos will be added throughout the year so you can see all the fun activities we get up to as a class.
Mrs Smith and Mrs Treves
Roles and Responsibilities
Head Boy and Head Girl
Head Boy: Reiley / Jaiden
Head Girl: Arabella / Christabel
Savio: Nathan H