Wednesday 4th January - Friday 10th February
FRIDAY 10th FEBRUARY is an Academic Review day - NO SCHOOL
Happy New Year! Welcome back to Spring term. We hope that you have enjoyed spending quality time with your loved ones over the festive period and are back full of energy and ready to learn!
Mrs Smith and Mr Gosling🙂
Dates for your diary
Initially, homework will be set weekly on a Thursday and due back before the following Tuesday. This will move to a daily basis depending on topic and lesson as the year progresses.
PE lessons take place on a WEDNESDAY this term. Full PE kit must be worn.
- Please make sure all clothing items are clearly labelled with your child's name, this includes PE Kits.
- A reusable water bottle should be named and brought into school daily for your child.
- Please ensure your child is regularly reading at home.
- Times Tables Rock Stars to be used at every opportunity. Being able to fluently recall times table facts is extremely important!
- Remember to make good use of Purple Mash, EdShed and MyMaths at home regularly.
Photos will be added throughout the year so you can see all the fun activities we get up to as a class.
Mrs Smith and Mr Gosling
Roles and Responsibilities
Head Boy and Head Girl
Head Boy: Joshua A (Agbara - deputy)
Head Girl: Leah (Victoria - deputy)