REMINDER TO YEAR 6
Swimming lessons will take place every Tuesday so please bring your fully named kit.
Thursday 2nd September - Thursday 21st October
Friday 22nd October INSET
Welcome to our new school year. We are very excited to get to know you all better and to learn together as the year progresses.
Mrs Smith and Mrs Treves🙂
Please enjoy exploring our page. Here you will find important dates (Please check this list frequently as dates may be added/altered) and information as well as photographs of the children enjoying a varied curriculum.
Initially, homework will be set weekly on a Friday and due back before the following Wednesday. This will move to a daily basis depending on topic and lesson as the year progresses.
Spellings are handed out on Fridays and they will be tested the following week.
PE lessons take place on a THURSDAY this term. Full PE kit must be worn.
- Please make sure all clothing items are clearly labelled with your child's name, this includes PE Kits.
- A reusable water bottle should be named and brought into school daily for your child.
- Please ensure your child is regularly reading at home.
- Times Tables Rock Stars to be used at every opportunity. Being able to fluently recall times table facts is extremely important!
- Remember to make good use of Purple Mash and MyMaths at home regularly.
Photos will be added throughout the year so you can see all the fun activities we get up to as a class.
Mrs Smith and Mrs Treves
Roles and Responsibilities
Head Boy and Head Girl
Head Boy: Nathan B
Head Girl: Isabelle P
Savio: Nathan H