Welcome to St Paul's Class Website
Monday 30th October - Friday 15th December
Hi St Paul's class!
I hope you all have had a wonderful half term! You have all been superstars and worked very hard this first half term - well done! We are now beginning a very exciting term on the run up to Christmas and we have lots of fun things planned!
Any questions then please speak to me on the gate or send an email to the class email address below:
Miss Hughes and Mrs Sayers
Dates for your diary
Monday 30th October - INSET day - children not in school
Tuesday 7th November - Animal workshops for KS1 throughout the day
Thursday 9th November - Para-liturgy at 10am in the Church
Thursday 7th December - KS1 Christmas Play pm in the Church
Friday 8th December - KS1 Christmas Play am in the Church
Wednesday 13th December - Christmas dinner
Friday 15th December - last day of term - finish at 1.30pm.
Autumn 2 Curriculum Overview
- Please make sure all clothing items are clearly labelled with your child's name.
- A reusable water bottle should be named and brought into school daily for your child.
- Our PE day is on Friday, children must have PE kits in school at all times (again, clearly labelled)
- Reading books are to be changed on your allocated reading day - we want to promote a love of reading for the children, so we encourage them to chose a book of their own choice from their level.
- Reading levels of children will be reviewed once a half term.
- Homework is given out on Fridays and is due back on the following Wednesday.
Our Class Responsibilities
Miriam and Carlos
Mercy - Lucas
Beckett - Jack
Fisher - Tife
Savio - Ella W.
Jacob and Mayah
Noah and Nelly
James and Mia
Sophie and Katie
Here are the children's book changing days. Children will independently choose their book based on their reading level as we want to promote an enjoyment for reading.