Welcome to St Paul's Class Website
Thursday 2nd September - Thursday 21st October
Welcome to St Paul’s class! I hope you have all had a wonderful summer and are all ready to start in your new class. We can’t wait to meet you all and begin our year full of super learning together. Check our page regularly for any notices as well as photos of what we have been doing in class!
If you have any questions then please also email the class email address where we will be happy to help you.
Miss Hughes and Miss Carter
Dates for your diary:
Thursday 9th September - Meet the teacher event at 4.20-4.40pm
Monday 4th October - Individual photos
Friday 8th October - Hello Yellow Day
Monday 11th October - Book look for parents
Friday 22nd October - INSET
- Please make sure all clothing items are clearly labelled with your child's name.
- A reusable water bottle should be named and brought into school daily for your child.
- Our PE day is on Thursday, children must have PE kits in school at all times (again, clearly labelled)
- Reading books are changed on their 'reader day'. Please make sure you comment in the books once completed so that we know they are ready to be changed.
- Homework is given out on Fridays and is due back on the following Wednesday.
- Spellings are handed out with homework and they will be tested the following Friday
Our class reponsibilities:
Elena and Vinnie
Anu, Oscar, Tobi and Alicia
Faithful and Shanjevan
Amelia and Frankie
Jimi and Aleksandra