Welcome to St Paul's Class Website
Monday 17th April - Friday 26th May
Hi St Paul's class!
I hope you all had a super Easter Holiday and are all feeling refreshing and ready to continue with our learning journey. We have a super busy term coming up!
Any questions then please speak to me on the gate or send an email to the class email address below:
Miss Hughes and Mrs Sayers
Dates for your diary
Monday 17th April - back to school.
Friday 28th April - crazy hair day (£1 for the PA)
Monday 1st May - bank holiday.
Friday 5th May - Coronation celebrations.
Monday 8th May - bank holiday
w/c Monday 15th May - SATs week for all children in year 2.
- Please make sure all clothing items are clearly labelled with your child's name.
- A reusable water bottle should be named and brought into school daily for your child.
- Our PE day is on Tuesday, children must have PE kits in school at all times (again, clearly labelled)
- We are starting a new phonics and spelling programme this year so there will be changes to how reading books and spelling tests work compared to last year. Reading books have now been sent home and children will have a day where they can change their own book. This will be an independent activity in order to promote reading for pleasure. Miss Hughes and Mrs Sayers will be hearing children reading different books from our new phonics scheme 3 times a week.
- Homework is given out on Fridays and is due back on the following Wednesday.
Our class reponsibilities:
Look who got the kindness award this week!
Book swap days
Children can independently swap their reading books on their 'book swap day'. Please can parents/carers write a comment in their reading record to indicate that they have read their chosen book.