Welcome to St Paul's Class Website
Tuesday 23rd April - Friday 24 May 2019
Key dates for this term:
Tuesday 23rd April 2019 - Return to school - St George's Day children may wear red & white
Thursday 25th April - School's 50th birthday party
Thursday 2nd May - Paraliturgy
Friday 24th May - Break up for half term, usual time 3:30pm
Monday 3rd June - children return to school
- Please make sure all clothing items are clearly labelled with your child's name.
- A reusable water bottle should be named and brought into school daily for your child.
- Our PE day is Tuesday but children must have PE kits in school at all times (again, clearly labelled)
- Homework is given out on Fridays and is due back on the following Wednesday.
- Spellings are handed out with homework and they will be tested the following Friday
- Reading books are changed on Mondays and Fridays as long as they have been signed off by a parent/carer. Bugclub is accessible at all times and reading of any other materials is always encouraged!
Photos will be added throughout the year so you can see some of the things we have been doing in class!
Mrs Moran & Mrs Chapman